Ty Newydd Cwt is a fantastic shepherd’s hut situated in its own private garden between our home and holiday lodge, Tynewydd Bach, which is also available for holiday let.
Enjoying a quiet location, this shepherd’s hut offers a relaxing retreat for couples wanting to break away from their normal routines and spend some well-deserved holiday time together in Wales. Small in size, the hut is well-equipped with all you could need for a spontaneous weekend away or a week-long adventure.
The open-plan living space is nicely arranged and includes underfloor heating. The kitchen area features the appliances needed to prepare most meals and is fitted within a sleek array of units and oak worktops. Curl up next to the woodburning stove and enjoy a film beside your loved one – just what you’ll need after a day of walking in the Radnor Hills! When it comes to sleep, there is a welcoming double bed, while the sparkling shower room is where you can prepare for the day. Outside, through the patio doors, step onto the gravelled area which houses a private hot tub. Grab a drink and enjoy a dip in the hot tub under the stars!
This attractive, compact and stylish shepherd’s hut is just perfect for couples and is ideal for a relaxing, romantic break all year round.
For 2 adults. All-ground-floor. Open-plan living area providing kitchen, seating with woodburning stove, one double bed and an en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC.
- Electric underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Microwave oven, induction hob, fridge, toaster and kettle
- Smart TV with Freesat, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Allocated off road parking for 1 car
- Bike storage on request
- Enclosed gravelled garden with picnic bench and private hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 0.7 miles
- Access is required via the garden area, usually each morning, in order to check the hot tub
Follow this booking link to select dates, see prices and book your holiday…
This property can be booked along with Tynewydd Bach, together sleeping four adults.