Cosy detached timber-clad lodge, modern and very stylish in design situated with its own garden next to our home and adjacent to the Shepherd’s Hut, Tynewydd Cwt which is also available for holiday let.
This delightful cottage offers spacious, well-appointed accommodation with beautifully matched and co-ordinated pieces, carefully sourced to compliment the blend of neutral tones and warming colours, creating the perfect ambience for a romantic and relaxing retreat.
From the cosy cream woodburner and glass bevelled edged hearth to the wood flooring and oak bedroom furniture, this cottage oozes warmth and charm, none of which will disappoint.
The open plan living accommodation is spacious with a comfy sitting area and a warm and welcoming woodburner. There is a dining area for that romantic candle lit supper or leisurely breakfast, and a well-appointed, fitted kitchen area. The bedroom is stylish with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Outside, through patio doors, step onto the decked area which houses a wonderful hot tub. The garden area with table and chairs lends itself to alfresco dining or somewhere to just hideaway and finish that book!
Indulge and relax, soaking up the views and the peace and quiet, whilst enjoying a glass of something cold, or get in the hot tub and switch on the jets for that Jacuzzi experience.. the perfect way to round off a busy day spent exploring.
For 2 adults*. All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite double-ended bath, shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
*A couple with a baby can be accommodated in this property – please ask for details.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- 2 x Smart TVs with FreeSat, Blu-ray, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and booster seat available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden with decking, hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Access is required via the lawned garden, usually each morning, in order to check the hot tub.
Follow this booking link to select dates, see prices and book your holiday…
This property can be booked along with Tynewydd Cwt, together sleeping four adults.